Our practice near Tunbridge Wells reserves six emergency appointment slots daily for patients with toothache or pain.
Are you experiencing:
- Throbbing pain or sharp toothache that won’t go away?
- Lost or broken filling or crown?
- Is the tooth sensitive to hot and cold?
- A pocket of puss forming on your gums or near teeth?
- Chipped or cracked teeth (natural tooth, veneer or crown)?
- Broken dentures or braces?
- Loose or painful dental implant?
- A lost or knocked-out tooth? Or has the veneer fallen off?
Book an emergency appointment now. We might have slots left today.
- Costs from £75 (x-ray included). No registration is required.
Common emergency treatments and their cost
New replacement filling or crown
- Treats tooth decay and broken teeth.
- Tooth-coloured and porcelain options.
- Fillings priced at £90, and crowns from £740.
- Treatment with Dr Nehra and Dr Brumder.
Root canals or tooth extraction
- Clearing an infection from damaged teeth.
- Treats black, dying teeth and tooth sensitivity.
- Root canal costs £450.
- Treatment with Dr Blythe.
Replace old, broken dentures or fix broken braces
- Denture repairs and replacement dentures from £425.
- Treatment with Dr Rehncy.
- Free dental implant consultation for missing teeth patients.
- Repair broken braces and replace retainers.
What our emergency appointments offer:
- Early morning appointments or evenings
- Out-of-hours treatments
- Experienced dentists and specialists
- Sedation dentistry for nervous patients
- Advanced (and fast) solutions for complex emergency cases
- In-house 3D and CBCT scanners for more accurate diagnoses and treatments
- In-house CEREC technology for same-day crown placement
A short distance from Tunbridge Wells
“As a very nervous patient who suffers from severe anxiety I found the smile gallery very helpful and respectful of my needs. I have to be put to sleep to have any work done and they have been very accomodating. I came in with severely damaged teeth thinking I would need full dentures but was assured that wasn’t the case. Two appointments later and I am so pleased with how they have started! I am half way through my treatment and couldn’t recommend them enough!” Kirstie, Tunbridge Wells (TN1)
Our address: 36 St James Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1DL. Get directions.
Rated ★★★★★ 4.9 Stars on Google (234+ reviews)
- Easy to get to the location (4 minutes from the station) with on-street parking.
- 8 am start for busy, working patients & open late on Thursday evenings.
Phone: 01342 321 094