- Is the tooth turning black?
- Experiencing sharp tooth pain when biting down?
- Sensitivity to hot or cold?
- Tooth chipped or cracked?
Root canals at our family-owned clinic cost
Everything starts with a check-up first. £58 for new patients today.
If your case is urgent, call 01342 321 094.
Avoiding a root canal altogether
If you’ve been recommended a root canal, it’s never the best step forward to avoid one. However, depending on your case, you might have other options.
- Undergo a pulpotomy to remove the infected pulp. Book a consultation with an endodontist to learn more.
- Tooth extraction is your last resort to remove the problem tooth. Following tooth removal, you can replace the missing tooth with an implant or bridge.
We have more five-star reviews than any other dentist in Tunbridge Wells.
“Everyone at the Smile Gallery is so welcoming and makes you feel like you aren’t even in a dentist, so I was barely even nervous at all.” Leigh, Tunbridge Wells (TN1)
- Address: 36 St James Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1DL. Get directions.
- Accessibility: 4 minutes from the station with on-street parking. Wheelchair accessible.
- Reviews: Rated ★★★★★ Stars on Google (234+ reviews)
- Opening hours: 8 am start for busy, working patients – open late on Thursday evenings.
- Phone: 01342 321 094
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org