- Do you have mild or sharp pain when eating, drinking or biting down?
- Do you have sensitivity when drinking hot or cold beverages?
- Can you see visible holes in your teeth or have brown or black staining on the surface?
Ignoring dental cavities might lead to more expensive restorations to repair your tooth.
White fillings available
Tooth-coloured fillings do not last as long as silver fillings but are preferred for their blending properties. Costing from £140.
Filling or a dental crown?
Fillings are generally recommended in cases of minor decay and damage to the tooth, whereas a dental crown takes care of severely damaged teeth.
The cavity will grow and deepen when tooth decay is ignored for a prolonged period. A filling will repair the tooth when detected at the right time.
However, when decay has taken over a significant portion of the tooth, you’ll likely be recommended a dental crown.
- Dental crowns cost from £740.
Not sure if you need a filling?
We don’t expect you to know if you need a dental filling, but if you’re in pain, especially when biting down, you should book a check-up with one of our general dentists in East Grinstead, who can examine your teeth and advise on the best next steps.
What can you expect from The Smile Gallery In East Grinstead?
- A warm, friendly, family-owned clinic with familiar cases working across your entire treatment plan.
- 98% success rate in saving teeth from being extracted.
- A highly experienced, family-friendly dental team with impressive restorative and implant dentistry skillsets
- We’re accepting new patients for just £58. Register today.
Why The Smile Gallery
- Highest-rated Dentist in East Grinstead with 234+ reviews
- Dental financing options are available, and practice membership plans
- On-street parking is available and a 4-minute walk from the train station
- Family-operated clinic since 2013
“I was dreading having a filling today, but Anita and Marie were very reassuring and explained the procedure thoroughly. I listened to the back ground music, and before I knew it, the filling was done! Thank – you to the team, including the very bright and bubbly receptionist!” Kate, East Grinstead (RH10)
- Address: 36 St James Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1DL. Get directions.
- Accessibility: 4 minutes from the station with on-street parking. Wheelchair accessible.
- Reviews: Rated ★★★★★ Stars on Google (234+ reviews)
- Opening hours: 8 am start for busy, working patients – open late on Thursday evenings.
- Phone: 01342 321 094
- Email: email@example.com