Our practice in East Grinstead reserves six emergency appointment slots daily for patients in pain.
Are you experiencing:
- Throbbing and sharp tooth pain that won’t go away?
- Sensitivity to touch or hot and cold beverages?
- A pocket of puss forming on your gums or near teeth?
- A tooth that has cracked, split or broken?
- Broken dentures, crowns or braces?
- A lost or knocked-out tooth?
Book an emergency appointment now. We might have slots left.
- Costs from £75 (including an x-ray). No registration is required.
Repairs and treatments we might recommend and what they cost
New replacement filling or crown
- Treats tooth decay and broken teeth.
- Tooth-coloured and porcelain options.
- Fillings priced at £90, and crowns from £740.
- Treatment with Dr Nehra and Dr Brumder.
Root canals or tooth extraction
- Clearing an infection from damaged teeth.
- Treats black, dying teeth and tooth sensitivity.
- Root canal costs from £450.
- Treatment with Dr Blythe.
Replace old, broken dentures and treating broken braces
- Denture repairs and replacement dentures from £425.
- Treatment with Dr Rehncy.
- Free dental implant consultation for missing teeth patients.
- Repair broken braces and replace retainers.
What we can do for you as an emergency dentist
- Early and late appointment times
- Out-of-hours support and assistance
- Experienced dentists and specialists
- Sedation dentistry for nervous patients
- Advanced solutions for complex emergency cases
- In-house 3D and CBCT scanners for faster diagnoses and treatments
- In-house CEREC technology for same-day crown placement
Directions to our modern practice in West Sussex
“Fantastic treatment at The Smile Gallery. I called for an emergency appointment after my current Dentist suggested root canal treatment but I couldn’t start treatment for another two weeks. The Smile Gallery saw me the next day and recommended a less invasive solution. I was given an appointment a few days later, and although very nervous, they were patient and kind and the treatment was pain-free. My tooth looks better than before, and more importantly no pain. I have left my previous Dentist and will see The Smile Gallery going forward. Cannot recommend highly enough.” Alexandra, East Grinstead (RH10)
Our address 36 St James Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1DL. Get directions.
Rated ★★★★★ 4.9 Stars on Google (234+ reviews)
- Easy to get to location (4 minutes from the station) with on-street parking.
- 8 a.m. start for busy, working patients & open late on Thursday evenings.
Phone: 01342 321 094